There are many features offered by the Whatsapp Application that make it easy for you to communicate with others easily and comfortably. You can also set your own Wa settings, for example the ease of changing your Wa profile photo, profile status, who has the right to see your posts or your photos, share status, video calls, online telephone and many others.
One of the convenience of the features offered and not less interesting is that you can set your own settings to read when chatting. Usually when communicating via chat on Wa, we want to know whether our message has been read or not. Well, you can activate this setting or not depending on your own choice. If previously your account has not been set to enable read settings, you cannot see the status or message read by that person.
In general, to be able to see the message we read or not on Wa is marked with a check mark. Check one means that the message is in but is pending because the recipient is deactivating the account, a check of two means the message is in but not read, while the two check in blue means the message is read. So, to be able to turn on or turn off this setting the method is very easy and actually you can search for yourself in your Android Mobile settings.
However, if you don’t want to worry, don’t worry because this article will give you a practical solution. For more information, you can see in the description below which covers how to find out what WhatsApp chat has been read by the recipient we are headed. Without further ado, let’s look and pay attention to the important points in each part.
How to find out the WA messages that have been read by other people
- The first step, make sure that you have login to whatsapp account you are. You can choose to use Web version or smartphone application.
- When you have entered the Whatsapp homepage, click point three in the right hand corner.
- After that select the option “Settings“Or”Settings“
- In the settings section, click on the menu “Account“
- The next page you will find several options for setting your WA account. In this section choose “Privacy“
- Then scroll down the screen, then you will find a choice “Report read” If you want the notification to be read active, just simply by clicking it. Otherwise reverse uncheck.
Easy isn’t it? Now you can automatically see whether your message is read by the intended person or not. Although it is very simple, but in reality there are still many people who do not know it, so with this article it is expected to help you all to start utilizing this unique feature. Read: How to write Chat WA Thick, Italic, drawn and colored.
Actually there are still many more cool technologies from this best communication application. You can read and get other interesting information on the next article. Stay tuned for useful information from the latest technologies. Hopefully useful and thank you for visiting this simple blog.