Today’s modern life also makes it easy for us to transact everywhere from cities to remote villages. It does require a commitment in using the ATM card so that the transactions carried out are really to facilitate our activities. In Indonesia, there are many banks that help people in processing finance, so they can save money in the bank without having to carry money anywhere.
Because carrying large-scale money can be a high risk of crime such as robbers. So from there the bank issued a card called an ATM to help people transact wherever they were both in the city and in the village. Stalls are also installed in each place or also called the ATM STORAGE to take money or make transactions. Also read: How to take money at all ATMs.
Because of the large standing of banks in Indonesia, there is a difference in costs for transactions in each bank called administrative costs. Indeed, all things that are easier, of course, require additional costs, can transfer fees and the cost of using the ATM card itself. Each bank has set up each stand or ATM outlet according to the facilities they have.
What about regions that do not provide ATM outlets themselves, perhaps because there are not too many customers in the area. Don’t worry, there are also atm outlets that can be used by several banks called GERAI ATM BERSAMA, they collaborate in one outlet. In this article, we will provide details of several interbank transfer fees, namely Beda Bank Mandiri, BCA, BRI, BPD, BNI. Because usually it is true if fellow banks are charged free of charge without any administrative fees.
However, if the bank is different, there are admin fee provisions that you must bear as a user. In 2019 there is a new way to make transactions that are also easier without having to leave home but using a cellphone called MOBILE BANKING or SMS Banking. Do you want to know in full how much you need to spend to enjoy usage from other banks? as follows is the information.
Different Bank Mandiri ATM, BCA, BRI, BPD, BNI transfer fees
Which is through a shared ATM
- ATM >> bank transferred >> transfer fees charged
- Mandiri >> BCA, BNI, BRI, BPD >> Rp. 5,000
- BRI >> BCA, BNI, Mandiri, BPD >> Rp. 6,500
- BNI >> Mandiri, BNI, BCA, BPD >> Rp. 6,500
- Interbank transfer fees from BCA to BNI banks, Mandiri, BRI through ATM BERSAMA: Rp. 6500
- Interbank transfer fees from BCA to BNI, Mandiri, BRI through ATM PRIMA: Rp. 6500
- Transfers from BRI to BCA, Mandiri, BNI, etc. are IDR 6,500
- BRI’s internet banking transfer fees to BCA, Mandiri, BNI, etc. are Rp. 6,500
- Internet banking transfer fees from BNI to BRI, BCA, Mandiri, etc. are IDR 5,000
- BNI transfers to BCA, BRI, Mandiri, etc. through Mandiri internet banking is Rp. 6,500.
- For the cost of a balance check all banks are almost the same in the range of Rp. 4,000 – Rp. 5,000, as well as cash withdrawals at shared ATMs ranging from Rp.7,000
Hopefully this information is useful for all of us, because this ATM card really helps us in all transactions such as buying online, taking money and so on. Without having to bring cash, without having to worry about carrying large amounts of money.
Our wisdom in using ATM cards is also very necessary. By knowing the nominal withdrawal for each different bank administration fee, you will not be surprised when several rupiahs from your ATM are automatically taken. So much information and thank you.